Enter the Serpent
Deep in the jungle, Jay is being held captive by the Anacondrai. Find your way to their temple with Lloyd’s map. Once you get there, beware – Kapau’rai is on guard with his Anacondrai Blade, and Zugu is armed with a crossbow. Do you dare to Enter the Serpent? There are traps everywhere, including hidden spring-loaded shooters in the stairs, poison balls dropping from the snake’s mouth and a trapdoor! Search the caves for a second map with directions through the Anacondrai Temple. Find your way across the suspension bridge to the prison tower and free Jay! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Lloyd, Jay, Chen, Kapau’rai and Zugu.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Lloyd, Jay, Chen, Kapau’rai and Zugu
- Anacondrai Temple features a snake head with opening mouth, huge fangs and poison ball-dropping function, 2 spring-loaded shooters in the stairs, gon-gong emblem, trapdoor and pit with spikes, hidden caves, spider web, map, weapon rack with spiked club, Chen’s fang claw and a stone blade, treasure chest, snake teeth details, skulls, bones and orange flame elements
- Detachable prison tower features a suspension bridge, bone gate and a prison
- Weapons include Lloyd’s 2 swords, Jay’s 2 sai, Kapau’rai’s Anacondrai Blade and Zugu’s crossbow
- Accessories include Chen’s magic staff and Lloyd’s torch and map
- Chen’s magic staff is all-new to sets
- Dodge the poison balls from the snake’s mouth
- Press down the statues to activate the hidden spring-loaded shooters in the stairs!
- Look for treasure in the caves
- Dash across the suspension bridge
- Free Jay from the prisontower
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Anacondrai Temple measures over 7” (20cm) high, 14” (38m) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Detachable prison tower measures over 5” (13cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep